Returns & Refund policy
At Yardware we stand by the quality of our products.
- We cheerfully offer a refund, credit or replacement for any product that is defective or damaged.
- Refunds are made via the method used for payment, and there may be a delay depending on the processing time of the financial institution concerned.
- With stone products, please bare in mind that the colour will vary somewhat with each batch produced. This is because they are individually handmade, not mass produced, and the materials used are subject to atmospheric and other variables at the time of manufacture. This is also what gives the products their authentic stone-like appearance, so please expect some degree of colour variation.
- Where a fault or damage is detected, please notify us by email within 7 days of delivery. Include all particulars of the product and its defect, attach images, and include your full contact details. Your email provides a record of the issue and allows us to contact you by phone.
- We cover the cost of shipping for both the return and replacement of a faulty or defective item. Please do not return goods without contacting us first, as we reserve the right to arrange transport using our own approved carriers. Goods returned by any other means will remain your responsibility during transit, until signed for by ourselves. Any exacerbation of the fault or defect caused during return by an unapproved carrier may nullify the refund conditions.
- We require a product to be returned to us in original, unused condition, carefully secured and protected in original packaging if it came pre-packed.
- Depending on the defect, we reserve the right to effect a timely and complete repair. Alternately, should you choose to keep an item regardless of its defect, we may offer compensation for any decrease in value.
- We regret that change-of-mind returns cannot be accepted. To help avoid this, we recommend that before placing an order, customers accurately measure access to their site to ensure that goods can be offloaded where needed. Also, to accurately measure the site for their outdoor furniture and garden features. With dining settings especially, make a greater rather than a lesser allowance for the furniture’s placement. Having excess space in which to move is better than too little.
- If you have any concerns about a Yardware product you have purchased, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9310 2666. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.