FOUND BY CHANCE – Alexander the Great was an ancient Macedonian ruler who established the largest empire the ancient world had ever seen. He allowed few artists to produce his image and this one, made some time in the 4th century BCE, was found by chance in 2019 in the storage room of a Greek museum. Archaeologists and historians had never before seen such a youthful portrait of the great king. The stone head is mounted on a black, metal stand.
Dimensions: 270 L x 245 W x 730 H
Weight: 11 Kgs approx.
Also available as Alexander Head with Perfect Nose.
- Individually moulded from Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC).
- Stronger than concrete with less than half the weight.
- Metal stand is hand-painted, galvanised steel.
- With proper care, designed to grace a garden for many years.
- As all items are individually crafted, weights may vary.
Yardware's large range of garden ornaments and statues are available in a range of colours, some with an optional aged finish. This means the particular colour and figure you choose will create a unique focal point in your garden.
Standard Home Delivery - €9 / Free over €100 / Delivery in 4-6 working days
Standard Pickup Location - €9 / Free over €100 / Delivery in 4-6 working days
Express Home Delivery €15 / Orders placed before 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday and before 10:30 a.m. on Saturday will be delivered the next working day.