THE WATER JAR – The Java Planter is a replica of urns found in old Indonesian villages, and made for the purpose of storing and transporting water. Practical in design, these jars were fashioned with broad bases and wide necks that gave easy access to the water inside. This timeless planter urn is suited to old world gardens or those which exude a rustic simplicity.
Dimensions: 860 Diam x 860 H
Weight: 64 Kgs approx.
Also available with metal handles. Choose from the drop down menu.
- Individually moulded from Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC).
- Stronger than concrete with less than half the weight.
- Handles made from zinc coated, galvanised steel.
- With proper care, designed to give many years of service and enjoyment.
- As all items are individually crafted, weights may vary.
You can individualise your Yardware planters by choosing the colour and finish that best complements your garden theme and décor. In fact, all Yardware products come in a choice of beautiful colours.
Standard Home Delivery - €9 / Free over €100 / Delivery in 4-6 working days
Standard Pickup Location - €9 / Free over €100 / Delivery in 4-6 working days
Express Home Delivery €15 / Orders placed before 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday and before 10:30 a.m. on Saturday will be delivered the next working day.