FROM THE SPANISH MAIN – The Portobello wall fountain takes its name from the Spanish waterfront in the old city of Panama. It was from this beautiful port that merchants and pirates of the Caribbean came and went. These marauders of the Spanish Main left their mark in the plazas and squares around the port, among them old drinking fountains like the Portobello. Its simple splashing bowl is mounted on a sturdy base, and fed by a rustic Dusit water spout, making it the perfect fountain for an informal or rustic garden.
Dimensions: 680 L x 330 W x 980 H
Weight: 31 Kgs approx.
Recommended pump: Low Voltage 1100 Litres/hour.
Basin has a black, waterproof, inner coating.
Dusit spout is included.
- No plumbing required as water recirculates continually from the basin.
- Pump connects to a standard electrical wall socket.
- Fountain is moulded from Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC).
- With proper care, designed to give many years of service and enjoyment.
- As all items are individually crafted, weights may vary.
A fountain or water feature puts the finishing touch on a garden, usually becoming its most admired and predominant feature. The type of fountain you choose, including its colour, can set the tone for your whole, individual, outdoor space.
Standard Home Delivery - €9 / Free over €100 / Delivery in 4-6 working days
Standard Pickup Location - €9 / Free over €100 / Delivery in 4-6 working days
Express Home Delivery €15 / Orders placed before 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday and before 10:30 a.m. on Saturday will be delivered the next working day.