THE STRIVING CENTAUR – The Maximus Torso is a classical representation of strength and restraint, power and control. In ancient Greek art the centaur, half man and half horse, was an emblem of civilized will triumphing over wild nature. The Maximus Torso represents a centaur straining against the pull of the wild. This beautifully realised male torso in moulded stone deserves more than just an outdoor setting, rather it deserves a stage. The torso is mounted on a black, metal stand.
Dimensions: 670 L x 380 W x 1950 H
Weight: 62 Kgs approx.
- Individually moulded from Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC).
- Stronger than concrete with less than half the weight.
- Metal stand is made from zinc coated, galvanised steel.
- With proper care, designed to grace a garden for many years.
- As all items are individually crafted, weights may vary.
Yardware's garden ornaments and statues are available in a range of several colours, some with optional aged or antique finishes. This means the particular colour and item you choose will create a unique feature in your garden.
Standard Home Delivery - €9 / Free over €100 / Delivery in 4-6 working days
Standard Pickup Location - €9 / Free over €100 / Delivery in 4-6 working days
Express Home Delivery €15 / Orders placed before 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday and before 10:30 a.m. on Saturday will be delivered the next working day.