FROM THE SOUK – The souks or marketplaces of Morocco are filled with colourful pottery, but now and again a visitor stumbles upon a jar so different and simple it leaves the others in the shade. The streamline Morocco Urn is one such find. Adorned with nothing more than three, aged metal handles and small medallions around its rim, its artistry is in its shape. Whether used for a leafy planting or left to stand solely on its own, the Morocco Urn will bring a whisper of exotic places to any garden or interior.
Dimensions: 700 Diam x 1050 H
Weight: 32 Kgs approx.
Also available as Morocco Urn With Rope Handles.
- Individually moulded from Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC).
- Stronger than concrete with less than half the weight.
- Metal handles made from zinc coated, galvanised steel.
- With proper care, designed to give many years of service and enjoyment.
- As all items are individually crafted, weights may vary.
Yardware’s planters and urns are available in a choice of colours, some with aged finishes. This means they can be toned to perfectly match your individual taste and garden theme.
Standard Home Delivery - €9 / Free over €100 / Delivery in 4-6 working days
Standard Pickup Location - €9 / Free over €100 / Delivery in 4-6 working days
Express Home Delivery €15 / Orders placed before 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday and before 10:30 a.m. on Saturday will be delivered the next working day.