OLD FRENCH SPLENDOUR – Aix en Provence, called the ‘City of a Thousand Fountains’, set the style for classically tiered fountains over a century ago, and the large Provence Fountain takes its cue from those. Water begins its journey via a decorative finial at the top, bubbling down into the fountain's first tier or upper font. From there, the water escapes via a series of small scuppers into the lower font. This fountain can recirculate water from its lower fond, or be made to spill again into an inground pond. The Provence Large is a truly magnificent fountain that will repay with a lifetime's grandeur and joy.
Dimensions: 1500 Diam x 2000 H
Weight: 170 Kgs approx.
Recommended pump: Low Voltage 4000 Litres/hour.
Fountain's fonts have a black, waterproof, inner coating.
Inground pond to be supplied by the purchaser if required.
- No plumbing required as water recirculates continually, either from the pond base or within the fountain.
- Pump connects to a standard electrical wall socket.
- Fountain is moulded from Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC).
- With proper care, designed to give many years of service and enjoyment.
- As all items are individually crafted, weights may vary.
A fountain or water feature puts the finishing touch on a garden, usually becoming its much admired and predominant feature. The type of fountain you choose, including its colour, sets the tone for your whole outdoor space.
Standard Home Delivery - €9 / Free over €100 / Delivery in 4-6 working days
Standard Pickup Location - €9 / Free over €100 / Delivery in 4-6 working days
Express Home Delivery €15 / Orders placed before 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday and before 10:30 a.m. on Saturday will be delivered the next working day.