FOR THOROUGHBREDS – Pampered horses on old English estates were given five-star treatment, from their polished hooves to their elegant drinking troughs, and the Roylton Fountain is fashioned after one of these. Its original purpose is beautifully expressed in the graceful shape of the trough, rising from a shapely foot to a generous outward flare at the rim. Water splashes into the trough from a simple fountain head which is square in shape, rounded at the shoulders, and supports a pretty, Varia spout.
Dimensions: 1200 L x 612 W x 980 H
Weight: 63 Kgs approx.
Recommended pump: Low Voltage 2400 Litres/hour.
Trough has a black, waterproof, inner coating.
Varia Spout is included.
- No plumbing required as water recirculates continually from the trough.
- Pump connects to a standard electrical wall socket.
- Fountain is moulded from Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC).
- With proper care, designed to give many years of service and enjoyment.
- As all items are individually crafted, weights may vary.
The décor you choose for your garden, including the dining setting and water feature, all reflect who you are. As your garden comes together, the items and colours you choose can't help but make the resulting outdoor space distinctly your own.
Standard Home Delivery - €9 / Free over €100 / Delivery in 4-6 working days
Standard Pickup Location - €9 / Free over €100 / Delivery in 4-6 working days
Express Home Delivery €15 / Orders placed before 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday and before 10:30 a.m. on Saturday will be delivered the next working day.